1967-1969 Camaro & Firebird Torque Arm Rear Suspension (for Mini-Tubbed vehicles)
This is the most popular optioned version of this product line. If the description of included products does not fit your needs 100%, please give us a call so we can put together a package specifically to meet your needs. 866-925-5760
TCI Engineering’s 1967-1969 Chevy Camaro & Pontiac Firebird Torque Arm Rear Suspension (designed for cars equipped with DSE mini-tubs) assembly is engineered for Street, Autocross and Road Course Applications. The Torque Arm rear suspension was designed to eliminate the suspension bind that occurs when cornering using the stock conventional leaf spring suspension. The Torque Arm features a telescoping slider at the front of the arm that rotates as the car goes through suspension travel and articulation. This allows the cars handling to be controlled by the coil-over shocks and the rear sway bar with no suspension binding variables. The kit allows for a lowered stance, greater rear axle control and dramatically improved handling.
1,000,001 Mile Warranty Ridetech Coil-over shocks come standard and provide fine tuning of height adjustment and 26 way ride comfort control. There are also 3 height adjustments on the axle brackets in one inch increments.
The 1967-1969 Chevy Camaro & Pontiac Firebird Torque Arm Rear Suspension kit is a bolt on application except for welding the axle brackets, panhard bracket, Torque Arm tabs and sway bar brackets onto a Ford 9″ axle housing. Complete 9″ axle housings are available fully welded and ready to be bolted in.
TCI Engineering stands by our products with a Dual Warranty: Lifetime Warranty for in-house manufactured items, and 6-Year, 60,000-Mile for wear and tear items. Elevate your drive — experience the TCI difference today!
- 1¼” High Performance Link Bars
- 1¾” Torque arm with slider & reinforcing flanges
- 1½” Coil-over crossmember with channel brackets (for use with DSE mini-tubs)
- 1.25” Adjustable Panhard bar with LH & RH rod ends
- Axle housing brackets with torque arm tabs and install tool (for use with 9″ housing)
- Adjustable pinion support tubes with rod ends, tabs and install tool
- 1¾” Crossmember with drive shaft loop
- Bolt-on trailing arm channel brackets
- Floor reinforcing plates and hardware
- Greaseable urethane bushings
- RideTech Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
- 1¾” Sub-frame connectors (For use with TCI front clip)
- Anti-sway bar
- Detailed installation manual
- Greater rear axle control and dramatically improved handling
- Torque Arm allows bind free articulation
- Adjustable Link bars eliminate wheel hop
- Driveshaft loop provides added safety
- Subframe connectors add rigidity
- All TIG welded for the highest quality and strength
- True bolt-in with no cutting into the floor required (welding required on axle housing)
- Lowered stance and center of gravity
- Adjustable pinion bars make pinion angle changes a breeze
- 1¼” High Performance Link Bars handle big power
YouTube Video 1