Suspension Rolling Package – New!
1964.5-1970 Ford Mustang Suspension Rolling Package
Elevate your drive with the TCI Engineering 1964.5-1970 Ford Mustang Suspension Rolling Package. Whether you’re cruising to a show or dominating the track, this package has you covered. Engineered for easy installation, performance driving and broader range of alignment adjustments., it sets your Mustang apart.
The Pro Touring IFS is meticulously engineered for enhanced performance, strength, control, drivability, and handling. It maximizes ground clearance while lowering your vehicle, with custom spindle geometry for better control over camber gain and scrub radius compared to traditional Mustang II spindles.
The Torque Arm rear suspension eliminates binding in cornering, ensuring smooth articulation controlled by coil-over shocks and a rear sway bar. This kit provides a lowered stance, superior rear axle control, and significantly improved handling.
Installation is straightforward, mainly requiring drilling and bolting. Attach Torque Arm tabs and optional sway bar brackets to the axle housing, fitting any 3″ axle tube housing. Fully welded and ready-to-bolt-in, our new 9″ axle housings ensure a hassle-free experience.
TCI Engineering stands by our products with a Dual Warranty: Lifetime Warranty for in-house items, and 6-Year, 60,000-Mile for wear and tear items. Elevate your drive — experience the TCI difference today!
48-HOUR Lead Time!
Pro Touring IFS:
• Complete tubular bolt-in front clip
• Wilwood 12” Drilled Rotors 4-Piston Calipers
• Ridetech Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
• Black powder coated springs
• 1” Performance anti-roll bar
• 1⅛” x .156w U.S. DOM Steel upper & lower tubular A-arms
• Power rack and pinion
• Spindles (2” drop)
• Aluminum inner fender panels
• Engine Brackets for SBC, BBC, LS, and LT applications
• Bolt-in multi position transmission mount is included
• Greasable urethane bushings
Torque Arm Rear Suspension:
• Ridetech single adjustable coil-over shocks
• 1¼” High performance link bars
• 1¾” Torque arm with slider & reinforcing flanges
• 1½” Coil-over crossmember with channel brackets
• 1¼” Adjustable Panhard bar with LH & RH rod ends
• 31 Spline forged axles with Timken set 20 bearings
• 1¾” Crossmember with drive shaft loop
• 1¾” Sub-frame connectors
• Complete ¾” rear anti-roll bar kit
• Bolt-on trailing arm channel brackets
• Floor reinforcing plates and hardware
• Greasable urethane bushing
• New 9” Ford Axle Housing with all torque arm brackets installed
• Detailed installation manual
- The primary crossmember utilizes 3/16″ thick American made steel that has been mig and tig welded together for more strength and durability.
- Eliminates the factory shock towers for more engine bay clearance and more header clearance.
- Engineered to lower the center of gravity of your vehicle to decrease body roll and increase handling performance while allowing plenty of ground clearance.
- Custom spindles CNC machined in-house using 4140 chro-moly spindle shafts
- Quick ratio power rack and pinion
- Frame reinforcements plates add strength and rigidity to the frame rails
- The engine mounts have been engineered with laser cut precision using 3/16″ thick American made steel and fabricated with mig and tig welds for strength and durability.
- Dramatically improve handling
- Eliminates bind during articulation
- Strengthens the chassis
- Driveshaft loop provides added safety
- Lowered stance and center of gravity
- True bolt-in with no cutting into the floor required
- All heli-arc welded for the highest quality & strength
- Complete new 9” axle housings are fully welded and ready to be bolted in.
Read Testimonial 2
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
YouTube Video 1
YouTube Video 2