Triangulated 4-Link Rear Suspension
TCI Engineering’s 1960-1965 Ford Falcon Triangulated 4-Link Rear Suspension provides excellent handling through superior geometry and lowered center of gravity. Better handling, minimum weight, and greater axle control are just the beginning. Retaining street manners and comfort while providing excellent trackability all in one package. The tight spaces of the early Falcon body create some packaging challenges for the upper link bars length.
Our engineers went outside the box and were able to make a bolt-in cradle that mounts up against the floorboard. This will keep pinion movement to a minimum and axle control to a maximum. There are 3 height adjustments on the axle brackets in one-inch increments. In addition, you also have the ability to fine-tune the ride height further with the adjustable coilovers. This 1960-1965 Ford Falcon Triangulated 4-Link Rear Suspension kit eliminates bind common with parallel 4-link bars by angling the upper link bars inward. The Panhard bar is eliminated from the equation in this instance to provide more weight savings.
The installation mostly requires drilling and bolting of components. The only welding required is 4 tabs on top of your axle housing for the upper link bars. We provide detailed instructions plus a fixture to properly attach the housing tabs. The optional anti-sway bar will require brackets to be welded onto the axle housing as well. The kit is available for 8” and 9” axle housings. Please specify at the time of ordering. Complete 9” axle housings are available fully welded and ready to be bolted in.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in-house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Currently only 1-WEEK Lead Time!
- 1” Upper & lower link bars with stainless adjusters
- Greasable urethane bushings
- Triangulated bolt-in cradle bracket
- All American coil-over shocks
- Upper coil-over crossmember
- Frame rail channel brackets
- Floor reinforcing plates
- Bolt-on axle brackets (8” only)
- Hardware kit
- Detailed instruction manual
- Note: 9” requires weld-on brackets
- Dramatically improve handling
- Lowered stance and center of gravity
- True bolt-in with no cutting into the floor required
- Reduced unsprung weight
- All heli-arc welded for the highest quality and strength
- Un-equal length adjustable 4-link bars eliminate wheel hop
Read Testimonial 2
Read Testimonial 3
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
YouTube Video 1
YouTube Video 2