Select A Vehicle For Complete Suspension & Chassis.
- TCI Pro Touring IFS and Torque Arm rear suspension. Components and sway bar.
- Ridetech ShockWave shocks, tubular A-arms, and an air ride system complete with a VIAIR compressor.
- Six-piston Wilwood brakes give the front of the Camaro plenty of stopping power while four-piston Wilwoods work their magic in the rear
- 1979 383ci small block with a bore/stroke ratio of 4.0 x 3.8 inches
- Currie Ford 9-inch rearend with 3.70 gears
- 18-inch flat black Budnick Velocity R wheels with a brushed rim. Running 7-inch wides on the front and 8-inch wides on the back,
- 225/40 R18 and 265/40 R18 Potenza RE050 rubber
- Dupont Orange paint