46 Years of Manufacturing Quality Suspensions and Chassis
- TCI Engineering spindles and A-arms paired with RideTech coilovers.
- Ford 9-inch from Currie Enterprises with a locker and 3.00:1 gears.
- TCI’s four-link and RideTech ShockWave airbags
- Four-piston Baer brakes at all four corners with 13-inch rotors in the front and 12.5-inch rotors out back.
- Forgeline wheels are 18x10 up front with 18x11.5 rear.
- Nitto NT05 tires measure 275/40R18 and 315/35R18, front and rear.
- LB7, 18-22 psi, 700 horsepower and 900 lb-ft of torque
- LB7 exhaust manifolds, 3-inch stainless steel pipes, and MagnaFlow mufflers.
- Allison LTC1000 Stage Three from ATS Diesel Performance
- The transmission is a five-speed automatic with a 1,200-stall converter.