Universal Mustang II IFS
TCI Engineering is proud to announce the release of our new Universal Mustang II IFS. Available with either 30” or 34” outside to outside frame rail mounting points. The 30″ front clip has a track width of 57.5″ whereas the 34″ has a 60″ track width. We attach 28″ of 2″x4″ .120w American made steel to the crossmember, providing multiple mounting variations. Making this clip very easy to graft onto your vehicles frame rails.
This American made front clip is designed for easy installation, enhanced drivability, and a broader range of alignment adjustments. This front clip is based on locally cast, in-house machined Mustang II spindles with chromoly pins. This allows for an inexpensive option for maximum comfort and drivability. Cold rolled coil springs with shocks come standard. The upper control arm mounting design allows easy camber and caster adjustments via shims instead of alignment slots. This design also eliminates the T-bolt design that was prone to slipping and throwing your alignment out when you hit pot holes.
All parts are heli-arc welded for the highest quality, strength and finish available. Available with dropped or stock height spindles to provide a ride height that matches your specific desires. Whether you’re cruising to the show on a Sunday morning or tearing up the track on a Saturday afternoon the TCI Engineering Universal Mustang II IFS has you covered.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty, 6 Year/60,000 mile warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Black powder coated springs
- Manual rack and pinion (power available)
- 1” x .156w US DOM tubular upper A-arms
- 1 1/8” x .156w U.S. DOM tubular lower A-arms
- Custom spindles (stock height or 2” drop)
- Custom steering arms
- 3/4" Performance anti-sway bar
- Boxing plates
- GM Big Bore disc brake kit (20% more clamping force)
- Greasable urethane bushings
- This front end is engineered for a cleaner look and easy installation
- Lowered stance and center of gravity provide superior handling
- Custom spindle and bolt on steering arm provides superior performance and ride quality
- Offset Eccentric upper control arm mounting provides easy alignment, tuning adjustability and control of camber and caster
- 3/16” heavy duty Cross member and boxing plates provide superior strength
- Heavy duty upper and lower screw-in ball joints for additional strength and durability
- Heavy duty upper and lower control arms provide added safety and strength
- Vented rotors and big bore calipers provide excellent braking capabilities
- Energy Suspension bushings provide long lasting performance
- Performance anti-roll bar provides superior handling characteristics
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
Read Editorial 3
YouTube Video 1
YouTube Video 2