Suspension Rolling Package Mini-Tub – New!
1967 to 1969 Chevy Camaro Suspension Rolling Package Mini-Tub:
Elevate your driving experience with the TCI Engineering Suspension Rolling Package Mini-Tub for 1967-1969 Chevy Camaro. This meticulously engineered solution brings you easy installation, a lowered stance, and unmatched performance, ensuring ultimate drivability.
Our Pro Touring IFS provides the ultimate in handling, weight savings and strength. Maximizing ground clearance and performance was the primary goal. The only clip on the market with dual camber curves so it performs well on the street, drag strip, autocross track or road racing. This front clip is based on our Custom designed spindle with bolt on steering arms. This allows the best geometry and to maximize comfort and performance. TCI Engineering exclusive tubular narrowed rail design allows the use of the widest tires possible. Open up your engine compartment and drop 120 lbs off the nose of your Camaro.
We designed the Torque Arm Rear Suspension to eliminate the suspension bind that occurs when cornering using the stock conventional leaf spring suspension. The Torque Arm features a telescoping slider at the front of the arm that rotates as the car goes through suspension travel and articulation. This allows the cars handling to be controlled by the coil-over shocks and the rear sway bar with no suspension binding variables. The kit allows for a lowered stance, greater rear axle control and dramatically improved handling. There are 3 height adjustments on the axle brackets in one inch increments.
The Installation mostly requires drilling and bolting in components. Torque Arm tabs and optional sway bar brackets onto the axle housing. The kit is available for any housing utilizing 3″ axle tubes. Complete new 9” axle housings are fully welded and ready to be bolted in.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Elevate your Camaro’s performance and handling with TCI Engineering’s Suspension Rolling Package Mini-Tub. Discover the difference today!
Currently 48-HOUR Lead Time!
Pro Touring IFS:
• Complete tubular bolt-in front clip
• Wilwood 12” Drilled Rotors 4-Piston Calipers
• Ridetech Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
• Black powder coated springs
• 1” Performance anti-roll bar
• 1⅛” x .156w U.S. DOM Steel upper & lower tubular A-arms
• Power rack and pinion
• Spindles (2” drop)
• Aluminum inner fender panels
• Engine Brackets for SBC, BBC, LS, and LT applications
• Bolt-in multi position transmission mount is included
• Greasable urethane bushings
Torque Arm Rear Suspension:
• Ridetech single adjustable coil-over shocks
• 1¼” High performance link bars
• 1¾” Torque arm with slider & reinforcing flanges
• 1½” Coil-over crossmember with channel brackets
• 1¼” Adjustable Panhard bar with LH & RH rod ends
• 31 Spline forged axles with Timken set 20 bearings
• 1¾” Crossmember with drive shaft loop
• 1¾” Sub-frame connectors
• Complete ¾” rear anti-roll bar kit
• Bolt-on trailing arm channel brackets
• Floor reinforcing plates and hardware
• Greasable urethane bushing
• New 9” Ford Axle Housing with all torque arm brackets installed
• Detailed installation manual
- Lowered stance and center of gravity
- Dramatically improves handling and braking
- Eliminates bind during articulation
- Front clip 120 lbs. lighter than stock clip for better balance, compliant handling and front to rear weight distribution
- True bolt-in with no cutting or welding required
- Transmission crossmember is C-Notched for maximum exhaust ground clearance
- Driveshaft loop provides added safety
- Double rail mandrel-bent design that provides superior strength with greater durability
- Rotors, spindles & brakes come assembled with bearings packed with hi-temp grease
- The upper control arms have two different mounting points the top position is for standard street driving and drag racing. The bottom position provides more camber gain for autocrossing
- Greasable urethane bushings
- All heli-arc welded for the highest quality and strength
Read Testimonial 2
Read Testimonial 3
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
Read Editorial 3
YouTube Video 1