1967-1968 Mustang Pro Touring IFS
This is the most popular optioned version of this product line. If the description of included products does not fit your needs 100%, please give us a call so we can put together a package specifically to meet your needs. 866-925-5760
TCI Engineering’s 1967-1968 Ford Mustang Pro Touring IFS is engineered for increased performance, strength, control, drivability, handling capabilities and opens up your engine compartment. Maximizing performance and increased ground clearance while lowering the vehicle were the primary goals. TCI Engineers designed all geometry around our custom spindle with bolt on steering arms. This custom spindle allowed us to better control camber gain and scrub radius vs. Mustang II spindles that many of our competitors use. Our custom bolt on steering arms allow more turning radius, better Ackerman and virtually no measurable bump steer. We use a quick ratio Fox Body rack & pinion so steering is precise for street or track. Wilwood 12″ Pro-Series Forged Billet Front Hub & Rotor Kit with black 4 piston Dynalite calipers.
We strengthen the frame rails of the 1967-1968 Ford Mustang Pro Touring IFS by fully encapsulating them with boxing plates. The boxing plates locate off of existing holes on the frame which takes away any guess work for placement. Our crossmember and upper shock mounts locate off the boxing plates so installation is straight forward. Boxing plates include rosette weld slots to maximize strength. The filler panels for the shock towers add critical strength as well. Replacement inner fender panels reuse many of the factory shock tower holes making panel alignment very easy. We raised the crossmember up against the bottom of the frame rails as far as possible to increase ground clearance and maximize vehicle drop.
All TIG welded for the highest quality, strength and finish available. 1,000,001 Mile Warranty Ridetech Coil-over shocks come standard and provide further height adjustment and 26 way ride comfort control. Whether you’re cruising to the show on a Sunday morning or tearing up the track on a Saturday afternoon the TCI Engineering 1967-1968 Ford Mustang Pro Touring IFS has you covered.
TCI Engineering stands by our products with a Dual Warranty: Lifetime Warranty for in-house manufactured items, and 6-Year, 60,000-Mile for wear and tear items. Elevate your drive — experience the TCI difference today!
- RideTech Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
- Black powder coated coil springs
- 1” Performance anti-roll bar
- 1 1/8” x .156w U.S. DOM Steel lower tubular A-arms
- 1” x .156w U.S. DOM Steel upper tubular A-arms
- Greasable urethane bushings
- Quick Ratio Power rack and pinion
- TCI Custom Spindles (2” drop) with custom steering arms
- SBF Engine Brackets & mounts
- Wilwood 12” drilled rotors, black 4-piston calipers
- Frame Reinforcement plates
- Inner Fender Panels for 1967-1968 Mustang only
- Detailed installation manual
- Dramatically improves handling and braking
- The primary crossmember utilizes 3/16″ thick American made steel for additional strength and durability.
- Eliminates the factory shock towers for more engine bay clearance and more header clearance.
- Replacement inner panels provide strength and a clean look
- Weld on frame reinforcement plates add strength and rigidity
- Engineered to lower the center of gravity of your vehicle to decrease body roll and increase handling performance while allowing plenty of ground clearance.
- Custom spindles CNC machined in-house using 4140 chro-moly spindle shafts and custom bolt on steering arms
- Quick ratio power rack and pinion.
- The engine mounts have been engineered with laser cut precision using 3/16″ thick American made steel
- Wilwood 12″ Pro-Series Forged Billet Front Hub & Rotor Kit provides excellent 60-0 stopping distance
Read Editorial 1
YouTube Video 1