Torque Arm Rear Suspension
TCI Engineering’s 1963-1972 C10 Torque Arm assembly is engineered for Street, Autocross and Road Course Applications. The Torque Arm rear suspension was designed to eliminate the suspension bind that occurs when cornering using the stock Truck Arm suspension. The Torque Arm features a Currie Johnny Joint and special dog bone mount at the front of the arm that rotates and telescopes as the truck goes through suspension travel and articulation. This allows the trucks handling to be controlled by the coil-over shocks and the rear sway bar with no suspension binding variables. The kit allows for a lowered stance, greater rear axle control and dramatically improved handling.
There are 3 height adjustments on the axle brackets in one inch increments. You also have the ability to fine tune the ride height further with the adjustable coilovers.
The installation mostly requires drilling and bolting in components. We reuse as many factory bolt holes as possible to make installation all the more easy. The 1963-1972 C10 Torque Arm kit is a 100% bolt on application. We provide detailed instructions. Even the optional anti-sway bar is a bolt-in application. The kit will work with your factory rear axle. Complete 9” axle housings are available fully welded and ready to be bolted in.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
1 to 2-WEEK Lead Time!
- RideTech – Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
- Energy suspension – polyurethane greasable bushings
- Bolt-on torque arm differential plate for multiple rear end applications
- 1½” x .156w U.S. DOM trailing arms with adjustable & greasable 2” Johnny Joints
- Heavy duty rear coil-over Crossmember and brackets
- 1¼” x .120w U.S. DOM Panhard Bar
- Bolt-on axle brackets
- Bolt-on shock brackets
- Bolt-on axle mounted sway bar (optional)
- Bolt-on C-Notch plates
- Black powder coated springs
- Greasable urethane bushing
- Detailed installation manual
- American Made
- Easy bolt-in installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all TCI Engineering manufactured parts
- The suspension will give the truck a lowered stance
- The suspension gives the truck a better center of gravity with less body roll
- More controlled handling by the coil-over shocks and the rear sway bar with no suspension binding variables
- True bolt-in system with no cutting into the bed required (Note: Cutting of rail for C-Notch is required)
- Utilizes multiple factory mounting points to reduce install time & possible install errors
- Mounting options for multiple factory rear ends 12 bolt (truck) and Ford 9”
- Engineered to work seam-lessly with most aftermarket rear mounted gas tanks
- All heli-arc welded for the highest quality and strength
Read Testimonial 2
Read Testimonial 3
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
Read Editorial 3
YouTube Video 1
YouTube Video 2
YouTube Video 3