Custom IFS & 4-Link Rear Chassis
We are proud to offer 1953-1956 Ford Truck Custom IFS Chassis. The frame features main rails with an extended height from 6” to 8” for increased rigidity and clearance between upper and lower x-members while still retaining the original profile. We offer chassis for cruising, autocrossing, drag racing, or fully polished show-stoppers and anything in between. We offer a wide variety of options that allow you to custom tailor a chassis to meet your specific needs.
This American-Made 1953-1956 Ford Truck Custom IFS Chassis is engineered for enhanced drivability and a broader range of alignment adjustments. This front end is based on our Custom designed spindle with bolt-on steering arms and proprietary geometry to maximize comfort and performance. The offset stainless eccentric adjuster provides easy camber and caster adjustments. Available with dropped or stock height spindles to provide a ride height that matches your specific desires. 1,000,001 Mile Warranty Ridetech Coil-over shocks come standard and provide further height adjustment and 26-way ride comfort control.
The 4-Link Rear Suspension creates a lowered stance for superior handling via a lowered center of gravity. Smooth ride, better handling, minimal weight and greater axle control are just the beginning. Adjustable 4-Link bars allow fine tuning of wheelbase/pinion angle, eliminate wheel hop and provide greater axle control. Height adjustable coil-overs plus adjustable mounting positions provide many options for desired ride height. Energy Suspension provides the polyurethane bushings with lubrication valleys and come with their patented poly lube. Only American made steel is used to manufacture this TCI Engineering 1953-1956 Ford Pickup Custom IFS Chassis.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Currently 12 to 14 WEEKS Lead Time!
- 9“ Hot Rod Currie housing with your choice of gear set (3.00-4.56)
- Small block engine and automatic transmission mounts
- Pedal assembly with master cylinder and booster
- Wilwood proportioning & check valves
- 31 Spline axles and 11” drum brakes
- Complete frame with center section
- Complete front suspension
- Complete rear suspension
- Custom steel brake lines
- Core support mount
- 8” Tall fully boxed frame rails offer exceptional strength and rigidity
- Custom built center section offers strength while still allowing exhaust clearance
- This chassis design is engineered for a cleaner look and excellent ride quality
- Lowered stance and center of gravity provide superior handling
- Custom spindle and bolt on steering arm provides superior performance and ride quality
- Offset Eccentric upper control arm mounting provides easy alignment, tuning adjustability and control of camber and caster
- Ridetech Coilovers provide 1,000,001 Mile Warranty
- 3/16” heavy duty Cross member provides superior strength
- Heavy duty upper and lower screw-in ball joints for additional strength and durability
- Heavy duty upper and lower control arms provide added safety and strength
- Vented rotors and big bore calipers provide excellent braking capabilities
- Energy Suspension bushings provide long lasting performance
- Performance front anti-roll bar provides superior handling characteristics
- Equal length adjustable 4-link bars eliminate wheel hop
- Fully plumbed brake lines with pedal, master & booster shorten fabrication time
- Engine and Transmission mounts are pre-installed allowing your combo to drop right in.
- All heli-arc welded for the highest quality & strength
Read Testimonial 2
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
Read Editorial 3
YouTube Video 1
YouTube Video 2
YouTube Video 3