4-Link Rear Suspension
TCI Engineering’s 1947 to 1954 Chevy truck 4-Link Rear Suspension creates a lowered stance for superior handling via a lowered center of gravity. Smooth ride, better handling, minimal weight and greater axle control are just the beginning. Adjustable 4-Link bars allow fine-tuning of wheelbase/pinion angle, eliminate wheel hop and provide greater axle control. Height adjustable coil-overs plus adjustable mounting positions provide many options for desired ride height. Energy Suspension provides the polyurethane bushings with lubrication valleys and comes with their patented poly lube. Complete Currie 9” axle housings are available fully welded and ready to be bolted in. Only American made steel is used to manufacture TCI Engineering components.
The installation for the 1947 to 1954 Chevy truck 4-link rear suspension mostly requires drilling and bolting in components except for welding the axle brackets onto axle housing.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in-house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Currently 1-WEEK Lead Time!
- 1” Upper & lower link bars with stainless adjusters
- Greasable urethane bushings
- Bolt-in link bar frame brackets
- All American coil-over shocks
- Coil-over crossmember
- Track locating bar
- Axle brackets
- Hardware kit
- Detailed instruction manual
- Dramatically improve handling
- Lowered stance and center of gravity
- True bolt-in with no cutting into the bed required
- Reduced unsprung weight
- All heli-arc welded for the highest quality and strength
- Equal length adjustable 4-link bars eliminate wheel hop
- Fully adjustable ride height to set stance exactly where you want it
Read Testimonial 2
Read Testimonial 3
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
Read Editorial 3
YouTube Video 1
YouTube Video 2
YouTube Video 3