Custom IFS & 4-Link Rear Chassis
We are proud to offer 1933-1934 Ford Custom IFS Chassis & 4-Link Chassis packages. The frame features main rails that are constructed using stamped U.S. supplied steel and fully boxed for increased rigidity while retaining the original profile. We offer chassis for cruising, autocrossing, drag racing, or fully polished show-stoppers and anything in between. Additionally, we offer a wide variety of options that allow you to custom tailor a chassis to meet your specific needs.
Our American Made Custom IFS is engineered for enhanced drivability and broader range of alignment adjustments. This front end is based on our Custom designed spindle with bolt on steering arms and proprietary geometry to maximize comfort and performance.
The offset stainless eccentric adjuster provides easy camber and caster adjustments. Available with dropped or stock height spindles to provide a ride height that matches your specific desires. 1,000,001 Mile Warranty Ridetech Coil-over shocks come standard and provide further height adjustment and 26 way ride comfort control.
In addition, the 4-Link Rear Suspension creates a lowered stance for superior handling via a lowered center of gravity. Smooth ride, better handling, minimal weight and greater axle control are just the beginning. Furthermore, adjustable 4-Link bars allow fine tuning of wheelbase/pinion angle, eliminate wheel hop and provide greater axle control. Height adjustable coil-overs plus adjustable mounting positions provide many options for desired ride height.
This TCI Engineering 1933-1934 Ford Custom IFS Chassis is made from recycled steel by Energy Suspension, which also includes their patented polyurethane bushings.
All TCI Engineering products, including 1933-1934 Ford Custom IFS & 4-Link Rear Chassis, come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Currently 12-WEEK Lead Time!
- 9“ Hot Rod Currie housing with your choice of gear set (3.00-4.56)
- Small block engine and automatic transmission mounts
- Pedal assembly with master cylinder and booster
- Wilwood proportioning & check valves
- 31 Spline axles and 11” drum brakes
- Complete frame with center section
- Complete front suspension
- Complete rear suspension
- Custom steel brake lines
- Core support mount
- This chassis is engineered for a cleaner look with modern handling characteristics
- Lowered stance and center of gravity
- Dramatically improve ride quality
- Engineered using only U.S. made steel for exact tolerances and reliability
- Custom spindle and bolt on steering arm provides superior performance and ride quality
- Offset Eccentric upper control arm mounting provides easy alignment, tuning adjustability and control of camber and caster
- Ridetech Coilovers provide 1,000,001 Mile Warranty
- 3/16” heavy duty Cross member provides superior strength
- Heavy duty upper and lower screw-in ball joints for additional strength and durability
- Heavy duty upper and lower control arms provide added safety and strength
- Vented rotors and big bore calipers provide excellent braking capabilities
- Energy Suspension bushings provide long lasting performance
- Performance front anti-roll bar provides superior handling characteristics
- Fully plumbed brake lines with pedal, master & booster shorten fabrication time
- Reduced unsprung weight
- All heli-arc welded for the highest quality and strength
- Equal length adjustable 4-link bars eliminate wheel hop
- Fully adjustable ride height to set stance exactly where you want it
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
Read Editorial 3
YouTube Video 1
YouTube Video 2
YouTube Video 3