46 Years of Manufacturing Quality Suspensions and Chassis
1969 Camaro “Under Pressure” built by HS Customs, owned by Alex Short
- Goodguys 2016 – Street Machine of the Year
- 2016 SEMA – Battle of the Builders – 1st Place
- Great 8 contender for the Ridler Award in Detroit
- Modified TCI torque arm rear suspension, TCI subframe connectors, TCI pro touring front clip, JRI adjustable ride height shocks
- GM Performance/Thomson Automotive LSX 427. 1230 hp and 990 ft lbs torque.
- Currie fabricated 9” rear end
- Wilwood 14 inch with 4 and 6 piston calipers, safety wired rotors, paint to match calipers.
- Evod/HS Customs 19 and 20 inch wheels with Pirelli P Zero tires, wheels painted and brushed.
- Custom mix PPG paint. All suspension and chassis components smoothed, with a mixture of satin and gloss finishes to compliment each other.
- Full sheet metal and aluminium door panels, kick panels, quarter panels, dash, under dash, center console and trunk. Interior is completely custom and designed to compliment exterior.
- 1969 Camaro "Under Pressure" built by HS Customs