46 Years of Manufacturing Quality Suspensions and Chassis
- TCI Engineering subframe connectors and a TCI tubular IFS up front, 2 inches lower than stock.
- ShockWave air springs and an auto-leveling system allow for adjustable ride height.
- Wilwood brakes handle the stopping power with drilled and slotted 12-inch rotors all around.
- Chevrolet Performance ZZ502 crate engine with forged internals
- Carolina Custom built the steel/aluminum valve covers and air cleaner with DeMarco/SC badging.
- Two four-barrel 500-cfm Edelbrock carbs mounted to an Edelbrock Torker II chrome intake manifold grace the top of the big-block
- Schott Performance Wheels Mod 5 wheels, measuring 19x8 in the front and 20x10 in the rear, wrapped in Falken 452 rubber.
- The paint is Axalta Sonic Blue Pearlcoat—same as what you’d find on a 2003 Mustang.