Pro Touring IFS
TCI Engineering’s 1960-1967 Ford Fairlane Pro Touring IFS is engineered for increased performance, strength, control, drivability, handling capabilities and opens up your engine compartment. TCI Engineers designed all geometry around our custom spindle with bolt on steering arms. Maximizing ground clearance and performance was the primary goal. Whether you’re cruising to the show on a Sunday morning or tearing up the track on a Saturday afternoon the TCI Engineering 1960-1967 Ford Fairlane Pro Touring IFS has you covered. All heli-arc welded for the highest quality, strength and finish available. Available with dropped or stock height spindles to provide a ride height that matches your specific desires. 1,000,001 Mile Warranty RideTech Coil-over shocks come standard and provide further height adjustment and 26 way ride comfort control.
Installation is as straight forward as possible. The boxing plates, crossmember and upper towers are all located using existing holes on the frame rails. Boxing plates include rosette weld holes to maximize strength. Replacement inner fender panels reuse many of the factory shock tower holes making panel alignment very easy.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
2-WEEK Lead Time
$299 Flat-Fee Shipping
(The contiguous United States)
- RideTech Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
- Black powder coated springs
- Greasable urethane bushings
- 1” Performance anti-roll bar
- 1 1/8” x .156w U.S. DOM Steel lower tubular A-arms
- 1” x .156w U.S. DOM Steel upper tubular A-arms
- Power rack and pinion
- Spindles (2” drop)
- Engine Brackets
- 11” Drilled & slotted zinc plated rotors
- Big bore calipers (with 20% better clamping force)
- Frame Reinforcement plates
- Inner Fender Panels
- SBF Engine Mounts
- The primary crossmember utilizes 3/16″ thick American made steel that has been mig and tig welded together for more strength and durability.
- Eliminates the factory shock towers for more engine bay clearance and more header clearance.
- Engineered to lower the center of gravity of your vehicle to decrease body roll and increase handling performance while allowing plenty of ground clearance.
- Custom spindles CNC machined in-house using 4140 chro-moly spindle shafts
- Quick ratio power rack and pinion
- Frame reinforcements plates add strength and rigidity to the frame rails
- The engine mounts have been engineered with laser cut precision using 3/16″ thick American made steel and fabricated with mig and tig welds for strength and durability.
Read Editorial 1