4-Link Rear suspension
The 1967-1969 Pontiac Firebird 4-Link Rear Suspension assembly is engineered for Street and Strip Applications. This is the strongest bolt in 4-Link available on the market today. Your chassis is strengthened by way of sub-frame connectors and optional drive shaft loop. This 4-Link kit will firmly plant the rear tires while accelerating. At the same time adjustable coilovers provide excellent street manners & comfort. Fully adjustable link bars allow wheelbase and preload adjustments. Adjustable link bar mounting points give many options for anti-squat settings. Whether you’re building a weekend cruiser or a drag car this kit has you covered.
There are 3 height adjustments on the axle brackets in one inch increments. You also have the ability to fine tune the ride height further with the adjustable coilovers.
This 1967-1969 Pontiac Firebird 4-Link Rear Suspension installation mostly requires drilling and bolting in components. The only welding required are two axle brackets on your axle housing. We provide detailed instructions to properly attach the axle brackets. The optional anti-sway bar will require brackets to be welded onto the axle housing as well. The kit is available for any housing utilizing 3″ axle tubes. Complete 9” axle housings are available fully welded and ready to be bolted in.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Currently 2-WEEK Lead Time
- 1¼” High Performance Adjustable 4-Link Bars
- 1¼” Adjustable Panhard bar with LH & RH rod ends
- Steel All American coil-over shock
- Greasable urethane bushings
- Black powder coated springs
- Rear coil-over crossmember
- Floor reinforcing plates
- Adjustable Panhard bar
- Sub-frame connectors
- Weld-on axle brackets
- Hardware kit
- Detailed instruction sheet
- Dramatically improve handling
- Lowered stance and center of gravity
- True bolt-in with no cutting into the floor required
- All heli-arc welded for the highest quality & strength
- Un-equal length adjustable 4-Link bars eliminate wheel hop
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
Read Editorial 3
YouTube Video 1
YouTube Video 2