Pro-Touring Chassis – New!
We are proud to offer you our new 1963-1972 C10 Pro-Touring Chassis. Putting our 47 years of design and engineering expertise to work, we begin with 8 laser cut frame pieces of U.S. derived .134w steel. Each piece of the frame rail is fixture welded and ground smooth. The frame rails are then placed into a chassis fixture where we add front and rear crossmembers and center section. Compared to the factory frame rails, our engineers widened the rails ahead of the cab and narrowed them behind the cab. This allows you more room for headers and steering components, up front. While outback, this allowed us to mount the shocks outside the frame rails which maximizes roll stiffness and still have plenty of room for massive tires. The center section is comprised of 14 pieces of 1”x2” .120w U.S. derived steel adding even more rigidity. Center section design allows for 3” round tube exhaust to fit with room to spare. The rear frame rails have been stepped 8″ to provide an extremely aggressive ride height and low center of gravity. With 335/30R18 tires on all four corners your frame rails will be 4″-4.5″ off the ground. This is the most well thought out 1963-1972 C10 Pro-Touring Chassis available today.
Our commitment to our customers, and our role in helping build a perfect ride, is at the core of our relationship with you. That’s why our Pro-Touring IFS comes standard. This American Made front end will provide the ultimate in handling, weight savings and strength. It is based on our Custom Modular truck spindle and bolt on steering arms. Proprietary geometry maximizes comfort and performance. Spindles come with 12” rotors and calipers and can be upgraded to 13″ or 14″ Wilwood 6 piston Brakes. The crossmember is moved forward to center the front wheels in the well. We use heavy duty componentry throughout to provide safe, long lasting enjoyment. The upper control arm mount design provides easy camber and caster adjustments. We have raised the front crossmember so it is now above the bottom of the frame rails. This helps provide ample ground clearance with a significant ride height drop. Ridetech 1,000,001 mile warranty adjustable coilovers come standard up front.
The Torque Arm rear suspension was designed to eliminate the suspension bind that occurs when cornering using the stock conventional leaf spring suspension & aftermarket 4-links. The Torque Arm features a telescoping slider at the front of the arm that rotates as the car goes through suspension travel and articulation. This allows the cars handling to be controlled by the coil-over shocks and the rear sway bar with no suspension binding variables. The kit allows for a lowered stance, greater rear axle control and dramatically improved handling. There are 3 height adjustments on the axle brackets in one inch increments. You also have the ability to fine tune the ride height further with the adjustable coilovers. Adjustable link bars allow fine tuning of wheelbase and provide excellent axle control for today’s modern high performance engines. Link bars and coilovers are mounted outside of the narrowed rear frame rails to provide better roll control. The rebound adjustable 1,000,001 mile Ridetech coilovers provide outstanding performance and reliability.
TCI Engineering & Currie Enterprises complete 9 inch Ford Rearend. TCI Engineering fabricates all of its 9 inch Ford Rearend housings in-house using only high quality 100% Curries 9-Plus rear end components. Modeled after the popular factory 9” Ford housing which is now nearly extinct. The 9-Plus is made of U.S. supplied premium grade formed steel. Strength and rigidity is increased by using thicker gauge steel. The housing comes with American Made 3” O.D. x .188” wall 1026 D.O.M. steel tubing. 100% new Billet steel 9-Plus late model large bearing (Torino style) housing ends. Exhaust routing is made easier and bracket clearance is increased due to the shape of the housing.
Currie Enterprises provides the 9-Plus Nodular Iron “Sportsman 3rd Member Case”. Cast out of 65,000 p.s.i. nodular iron and features 3.062” carrier bearing bores, with a 1330 long yoke, and 31 spline carrier. These brand new Currie cases are now standard on all complete chassis from TCI Engineering.
This 9” Sportsman 3rd Member gear is 100% new. 31 spline high performance 1541 forged induction heat-treated alloy axles come standard. Axles comes with 2.80 center register hub and 2.5” brake space for later model big Ford housing ends. Each set of axles come with USA Made large tapered roller bearings with seals, heavy duty retainer plates, 1/2” wheel studs pressed on. Axles come with both 5 x 5″ Chevy truck bolt pattern. Standard width is 60″ Axle Flange to Axle Flange but custom widths are available.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, tie rods, & ball joints. Any items built in house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
We pride ourselves in partnering with our customers to build their ride, the best way, the first time. Let us help you, too.
All complete chassis come standard with:
- 9“ Hot Rod Currie housing with your choice of gear set (3.00 – 4.56) and drum brakes
- Small block engine and automatic transmission mounts
- 31 Spline axles and 11” drum brakes
- Complete frame with center section
- Complete front suspension with disc brakes
- Complete rear suspension
- Custom steel brake lines terminated just under the cab
- All cab, bed, bumper, core support mounts
- This chassis design is engineered for excellent ride quality yet retain the utility of a pickup
- 6” Tall fully boxed frame rails offer exceptional strength and rigidity
- 12 piece center section adds strength while still allowing exhaust clearance
- Suspension design provides a lowered stance while gaining ground clearance
- Custom spindles use common late model C10 brakes but improve geometry to provide excellent handling
- Bolt on steering arms provide tight turning radius and proper Ackerman angle
- Vertical upper control arm mount plates make alignment & suspension tuning a snap
- 3/16” Heavy duty cross member provides superior strength
- Heavy duty upper and lower ball joints for additional strength and durability
- Heavy duty upper and lower control arms provide added strength & safety
- Vented front rotors and big bore calipers provide excellent braking capabilities
- Energy suspension bushings throughout the chassis provide long lasting performance
- Lightweight 1″ performance front anti-roll bar provides superior handling characteristics
- Fully adjustable Torque Arm rear suspension provides flexibility between performance & comfort
- Brand new 9″ Currie rear end with 6 year/60,000 mile warranty offers peace of mind for years to come
- Corrected wheelbase centers the front wheels in the well
- Modern performance car handling and comfort in a 50 year old pickup
- Fully plumbed brake lines shorten fabrication time
- Engine and transmission mounts are pre-installed allowing your drivetrain combo to drop right in
- All heli-arc welded for the highest quality & strength