Suspension Rolling Package – New!
1962-1967 Chevy Nova Suspension Rolling Package
TCI Engineering 1962-1967 Chevy Nova Suspension Rolling Package is crafted for easy setup, high-performance driving, and enhanced alignment options. With Autocrossing and Road Racing gaining popularity, we made a complete Suspension Package that’s both top-notch and budget-friendly.
The Pro Touring IFS guarantees peak handling, weight reduction, and robustness. We prioritized boosting ground clearance and performance. It stands out as the sole clip with dual camber curves, excelling on streets, drag strips, autocross tracks, or road races. Built on our custom-designed spindle with bolt-on steering arms, it ensures the best geometry for optimal comfort and performance. TCI’s unique tubular narrowed rail design enables the use of the widest tires.
The Torque Arm rear suspension incorporates a front telescoping slider, allowing the car’s handling to be controlled by coil-over shocks and the rear sway bar, eliminating suspension binding variables. This kit ensures a lowered stance, superior rear axle control, and significantly improved handling.
Installation primarily involves drilling and bolting components, including Torque Arm tabs and optional sway bar brackets onto the axle housing. Compatible with any housing using 3″ axle tubes, the kit includes fully welded 9” axle housings ready for a bolt-in.
Additionally, All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty – a 6-Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty for wear and tear items and a Lifetime Warranty for in-house items like link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc. Elevate your drive with TCI Engineering – experience the difference today!
48-HOUR Lead Time!
Pro Touring IFS:
• Complete tubular bolt-in front clip
• Wilwood 12” Drilled Rotors 4-Piston Calipers
• Ridetech Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
• Black powder coated springs
• 1” Performance anti-roll bar
• 1⅛” x .156w U.S. DOM Steel upper & lower tubular A-arms
• Power rack and pinion
• Spindles (2” drop)
• Aluminum inner fender panels
• Engine Brackets for SBC, BBC, LS, and LT applications
• Bolt-in multi position transmission mount is included
• Greasable urethane bushings
Torque Arm Rear Suspension:
• Ridetech single adjustable coil-over shocks
• 1¼” High performance link bars
• 1¾” Torque arm with slider & reinforcing flanges
• 1½” Coil-over crossmember with channel brackets
• 1¼” Adjustable Panhard bar with LH & RH rod ends
• 31 Spline forged axles with Timken set 20 bearings
• 1¾” Crossmember with drive shaft loop
• 1¾” Sub-frame connectors
• Complete ¾” rear anti-roll bar kit
• Bolt-on trailing arm channel brackets
• Floor reinforcing plates and hardware
• Greasable urethane bushing
• New 9” Ford Axle Housing with all torque arm brackets installed
• Detailed installation manual
- Complete bolt-on front end suspensions using factory bolt holes
- TCI IFS is 60 lbs. lighter than a stock front end
- Engineered for a cleaner look, easy installation, enhanced drivability and better handling
- The upper control arms have two different mounting points the top position is for the standard, drag racing, the bottom position is for pro-touring with more aggressive handling
- The rotors, spindles & brake units come assembled with bearings packed with hi-temp grease
- The IFS was designed to have a cleaner appearance and to open up the engine bay
- Built in anti-dive control for keeping tires flat on the asphalt during aggressive braking
- Increased ground clearance while keeping ride height and center of gravity low
- Engine mounts built for small block, big block and all LS engine applications
- Moves the wheels back to center of the wheel well
- Tubular and narrowed rail design allows wider tires
- New inner panels allow wider wheel and tire packages
- Redesigned down bars with easily adjustable heim
Torque Arm Rear Suspension:
- Lowered stance and center of gravity
- Greater rear axle control and dramatically improved handling
- Torque Arm allows bind free articulation
- 1¼” High Performance Link Bars handle big power
- Adjustable Link bars eliminate wheel hop
- Driveshaft loop provides added safety
- Subframe connectors add rigidity
- All Tig welded for the highest quality and strength
- True bolt-in with no cutting into the floor required
- Adjustable pinion bars make pinion angle changes a breeze
- Complete new 9” axle housings are fully welded and ready to be bolted in.
Read Testimonial 2
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
YouTube Video 1