This American Made 1957-1964 Ford truck Custom IFS is engineered for easy installation, enhanced drivability, and a broader range of alignment adjustments. This front end is based on our Custom designed spindle with bolt-on steering arms and proprietary geometry to maximize comfort and performance. The offset stainless eccentric adjuster provides easy camber and caster adjustments. Available with dropped or stock height spindles to provide a ride height that matches your specific desires. 1,000,001 Mile Warranty Ridetech Coil-over shocks come standard and provide further height adjustment and 26 way ride comfort control.
A one-piece crossmember design makes 1957-1964 Ford truck Custom IFS installation much easier. Just take a few measurements and place the crossmember into position.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in-house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
48-HOUR Lead Time!
$199 Flat-Rate Shipping
(The contiguous United States)
- RideTech Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
- Black powder coated springs
- Manual rack and pinion (power available)
- 1” x .156w US DOM tubular upper A-arms
- 1 1/8” x .156w U.S. DOM tubular lower A-arms
- Custom spindles (stock height or 2” drop)
- Custom steering arms
- 1″ Performance anti-sway bar
- Boxing plates
- GM Big Bore disc brake kit (20% more clamping force)
- Greasable urethane bushings
- This front end is engineered for a cleaner look and easy installation
- Lowered stance and center of gravity provide superior handling
- Custom spindle and bolt on steering arm provides superior performance and ride quality
- Offset Eccentric upper control arm mounting provides easy alignment, tuning adjustability and control of camber and caster
- Ridetech Coilovers provide 1,000,001 Mile Warranty
- 3/16” heavy duty Cross member and boxing plates provide superior strength
- Heavy duty upper and lower screw-in ball joints for additional strength and durability
- Heavy duty upper and lower control arms provide added safety and strength
- Vented rotors and big bore calipers provide excellent braking capabilities
- Energy Suspension bushings provide long lasting performance
- Performance anti-roll bar provides superior handling characteristics
YouTube Video 1