TCI Engineering is proud to announce the release of our new 1955 to 1959 Chevy truck Pro-Touring Chassis. We began with our tried & true 8” tall main frame rails that follow the original frame profile.
We have taken what we learned from a decade of auto-crossing & road racing and integrated that technology into a new Pro-Touring IFS. We are using our custom-designed spindles with bolt-on steering arms. This allows us to maximize the performance aspects of suspension geometry. Including, camber gain, bump steer, ackerman angle, scrub radius, kingpin inclination, instant center, motion ratio, and more. This new Pro-Touring IFS still utilizes over-the-counter brakes, ball joints, and rack & pinion so replacements are readily available. Ridetech Million Mile Warranty coilovers are standard equipment. This new Pro-Touring IFS will provide the ultimate in handling, weight savings, strength, ground clearance, along with a broad range of alignment adjustments.
The Torque Arm rear suspension was designed to eliminate the bind that occurs when cornering using the stock conventional leaf spring suspension. For the Torque Arm to function properly the rear frame rails need to be stepped; this allows for proper Torque Arm and link bar geometry. This has the added benefit of lowering the center of gravity and moving some weight to the back of the truck making it more balanced. The Torque Arm features a telescoping slider at the front of the arm that rotates as the vehicle goes through suspension travel and articulation. This allows the handling to be controlled by the coil-over shocks and the rear sway bar with no suspension binding variables. Coilover location maximizes roll stiffness and helps keep the truck flat and planted. The kit also allows for a lowered stance and greater rear axle control dramatically improving the handling. There are 3 adjustments on the axle brackets giving you the capacity to change the ride height in one-inch increments. You also have the ability to fine-tune the ride height further with the Ridetech Million Mile Warranty adjustable coil-overs.
We offer a wide variety of additional options that allow you to custom tailor a chassis to meet your specific needs for your 1955 to 1959 Chevy truck Pro-Touring Chassis. All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear. Any items built in-house by TCI Engineering come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- 9“ Hot Rod Currie housing with your choice of gear set (3.00-4.56)
- Small block engine and automatic transmission mounts
- Pedal assembly with master cylinder and booster
- Wilwood proportioning & check valves
- 31 Spline axles and 11” drum brakes
- Complete frame with center section
- Complete front suspension
- Complete rear suspension
- Custom steel brake lines
- Core support mount
- 8” Tall fully boxed frame rails offer exceptional strength and rigidity
- Custom built center section offers strength while still allowing exhaust clearance
- This chassis design is engineered for a cleaner look and excellent ride quality
- Slammed stance when aired out
- Lowered center of gravity provides superior handling
- Redesigned upper control arm mounting brackets provides easy alignment, tuning adjustability and control of camber and caster
- 3/16” heavy duty Cross member provides superior strength
- Heavy duty upper and lower screw-in ball joints for additional strength and durability
- Heavy duty upper and lower control arms provide added safety and strength
- Vented rotors and big bore calipers provide excellent braking capabilities
- Energy Suspension bushings provide long lasting performance
- Performance front anti-roll bar provides superior handling characteristics
- 4-Link dramatically improves power delivery
- 4-Link provides reduced unsprung weight
- Equal length adjustable 4-link bars eliminate wheel hop
- Fully plumbed brake lines with pedal, master & booster shorten fabrication time
- Engine and Transmission mounts are pre-installed allowing your combo to drop right in.
- All heli-arc welded for the highest quality & strength
Read Testimonial 2
Read Testimonial 3
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
Read Editorial 3
YouTube Video 1
YouTube Video 2
YouTube Video 3