We have taken what we learned from over a decade of auto-crossing & road racing and integrated that technology into a new 1953-1956 Ford Truck Pro-Touring IFS. We are using our custom-designed spindles with bolt-on steering arms. This allows us to maximize all performance aspects of suspension geometry, including camber gain, bump steer, Ackerman angle, scrub radius, kingpin inclination, and more. 1953-1956 Ford Truck Pro-Touring IFS utilizes OEM brakes, ball joints, and rack & pinion so replacement parts are readily available. RideTech Million Mile Warranty coilovers are standard equipment. This Pro-Touring IFS provides the ultimate in handling, weight savings, strength, and ground clearance. Furthermore, it also has a broad range of alignment adjustments.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty, 6 Year/60,000-mile warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in-house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
48-HOUR Lead Time!
$199 Flat-Rate Shipping
(The contiguous United States)
Contact our team to get started today.
- RideTech Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
- Black powder coated coil springs
- Manual rack and pinion steering
- 1⅛” x .156w U.S. DOM steel upper & lower tubular A-arms
- 1“ Performance anti-roll bar
- Moog K772 upper ball joints
- Moog K719 lower ball joints
- Greasable urethane bushings
- 2” Drop spindles
- 11” Drilled & slotted rotors
- Big bore calipers (with 20% more clamping force)
- Stronger, yet lighter components save weight over your stock front end
- Engineered for a cleaner look, easy installation, enhanced drivability and precision handling Centers in the wheel in the fender
- The upper control arm mounting brackets provides easy alignment, tuning adjustability and control of camber and caster
- Heavy duty upper and lower screw-in ball joints for additional strength and durability
- Heavy duty control arms allow this front end to be used even on some of heaviest vehicles
- Custom spindles and steering allow us to control every portion of suspension geometry
Read Testimonial 2
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
Read Editorial 3
YouTube Video 1