Custom IFS & 4-Link Rear Chassis
We are proud to offer 1948-1952 Ford Pickup Custom IFS Chassis. The frame features main rails with an extended height from 6” to 8” for increased rigidity and clearance between upper and lower x-members while still retaining the original profile. We offer chassis for cruising, autocrossing, drag racing, or fully polished show-stoppers and anything in between. We offer a wide variety of options that allow you to custom tailor a chassis to meet your specific needs.
This American-Made Custom IFS is engineered for enhanced drivability and a broader range of alignment adjustments. This front end is based on our Custom designed spindle with bolt-on steering arms and proprietary geometry to maximize comfort and performance. The offset stainless eccentric adjuster provides easy camber and caster adjustments. Available with dropped or stock height spindles to provide a ride height that matches your specific desires. 1,000,001 Mile Warranty Ridetech Coil-over shocks come standard and provide further height adjustment and 26-way ride comfort control.
The 4-Link Rear Suspension creates a lowered stance for superior handling via a lowered center of gravity. Smooth ride, better handling, minimal weight and greater axle control are just the beginning. Adjustable 4-Link bars allow fine tuning of wheelbase/pinion angle, eliminate wheel hop and provide greater axle control. Height adjustable coil-overs plus adjustable mounting positions provide many options for desired ride height. Energy Suspension provides the polyurethane bushings with lubrication valleys and come with their patented poly lube. Only American-made steel is used to manufacture this TCI Engineering 1948-1952 Ford Pickup Custom IFS Chassis.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in-house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Currently, only 8-WEEK Lead Time!
Check out how this 1950 Ford F-1 farm truck got a new lease on life using TCI’s Custom IFS.
- 9“ Hot Rod Currie housing with your choice of gear set (3.00-4.56)
- Small block engine and automatic transmission mounts
- Pedal assembly with master cylinder and booster
- Wilwood proportioning & check valves
- 31 Spline axles and 11” drum brakes
- Complete frame with center section
- Complete front suspension
- Complete rear suspension
- Custom steel brake lines
- Core support mount
- 8” Tall fully boxed frame rails offer exceptional strength and rigidity
- Custom built center section offers strength while still allowing exhaust clearance
- This chassis design is engineered for a cleaner look and excellent ride quality
- Lowered stance and center of gravity provide superior handling
- Custom spindle and bolt on steering arm provides superior performance and ride quality
- Offset Eccentric upper control arm mounting provides easy alignment, tuning adjustability and control of camber and caster
- Ridetech Coilovers provide 1,000,001 Mile Warranty
- 3/16” heavy duty Cross member provides superior strength
- Heavy duty upper and lower screw-in ball joints for additional strength and durability
- Heavy duty upper and lower control arms provide added safety and strength
- Vented rotors and big bore calipers provide excellent braking capabilities
- Energy Suspension bushings provide long lasting performance
- Performance front anti-roll bar provides superior handling characteristics
- Equal length adjustable 4-link bars eliminate wheel hop
- Fully plumbed brake lines with pedal, master & booster shorten fabrication time
- Engine and Transmission mounts are pre-installed allowing your combo to drop right in.
- All heli-arc welded for the highest quality & strength
Read Testimonial 2
Read Testimonial 3
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
Read Editorial 3
YouTube Video 1
YouTube Video 2
YouTube Video 3