4-Link Rear Suspension
TCI has been a leading provider of suspension parts for over 50 years.
1948-1952 Ford F1 Truck 4-Link Rear Suspension creates a lowered stance for superior handling via a lowered center of gravity. Smooth ride, better handling, minimal weight, and greater axle control are just the beginning. Further, adjustable 4-Link bars allow fine-tuning of wheelbase/pinion angle, eliminate wheel hop and provide greater axle control. Height adjustable coil-overs coupled with adjustable mounting positions provide many options for desired ride height. Energy Suspension provides the polyurethane bushings with lubrication valleys and comes with their patented poly lube. Complete Currie 9” axle housings are available fully welded and ready to be bolted in. Only American-made steel is used to manufacture TCI Engineering components.
The installation for 1948-1952 Ford F1 Truck 4-Link Rear Suspension mostly requires drilling and bolting in components except for welding the axle brackets onto axle housing.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in-house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Currently 2-WEEK Lead Time
Check out this article from Motor Trend that highlights Bob Braxton’s 1951 Ford F1 upgrades from TCI, including the 4-Link Rear Suspension.
Additionally, if you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- 1” Upper & lower link bars with stainless adjusters
- Greasable urethane bushings
- Bolt-in link bar frame brackets
- All American coil-over shocks
- Coil-over crossmember
- Track locating bar
- Axle brackets
- Hardware kit
- Detailed instruction manual
- Dramatically improve handling
- Lowered stance and center of gravity
- True bolt-in with no cutting into the bed required
- Reduced unsprung weight
- All heli-arc welded for the highest quality and strength
- Equal length adjustable 4-link bars eliminate wheel hop
- Fully adjustable ride height to set stance exactly where you want it
Read Testimonial 2
Read Editorial 1
Read Editorial 2
YouTube Video 1
YouTube Video 2
YouTube Video 3